If you want to see Taylor Swift in 2023, you’ll need to start planning today.
- Having a Capital One credit or debit card can help you get Taylor Swift tickets up to three days in advance.
- The competition will be tough and timing is everything if you want to score tickets.
- Capital One offers a wide variety of cards, making it easy to choose the one that’s right for you.
Mark your calendars for March 18, 2023. It’s day one of Taylor Swift’s “The Eras Tour.” The 35-date tour marks the singer-songwriter’s first time on the road since 2018, and fans are already going wild. Here is an overview of the dates of ticket availability:
- General public: Friday, November 18 at 10 a.m. local time
- Capital One cardholders: Tuesday, November 15 at 2 p.m. local time
- Fans verified by Ticketmaster: Tuesday, November 15 at 10 a.m. local time
You’ll want to get in fast because the presale window closes at 11 p.m. on November 17 or earlier, if tickets sell out.
How it works for Capital One cardholders
Although this pre-sale period does not guarantee that you will be able to buy a ticket, it does give you a head start on the competition. Here is what you will need to do:
Check it out: This card has one of the longest 0% interest intro periods.
More: Consolidate your debt with one of these top-rated balance transfer credit cards
- Go to the Capital One ticketing website before 2 p.m. local time. You’ll want to get there early. While you won’t beat everyone, you’ll be more likely to head for the window.
- When prompted, enter the first six digits of your card number as the promotional code. This will give you access to the presale.
- Use your Capital One Visa or Mastercard credit card (or debit card) to purchase up to six tickets.
You’ll have access to everything from regular seats to VIP packages. Prices for regular tickets range from $49 to $449, while VIP packages cost between $199 and $899.
How it works for “verified fan” presales
On November 15, you’ll be competing against people who have signed up as “verified fans” with Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster’s goal in signing people up is to make sure the bots don’t take all the tickets.
You can double your chances of getting tickets by also trying to buy tickets through this presale. Here’s what you’ll need to do first:
- If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, create one now. Although you can do this on presale day, it will be faster if you have already completed this step.
- Sign up for the verified fan presale. It’s basically your way of letting Ticketmaster know you want to buy concert tickets early. This step must be completed by November 9 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- If you are selected to participate in the first round of ticket sales, you will receive an email on the evening of Monday, November 14. You will also receive a text message with a personal access code. Although tickets don’t go on sale until the next day at 10 a.m. local time, you can log into a “waiting room” 10 minutes before.
Recall: Having an access code only gives you the ability to purchase tickets. It is not a guarantee that they will be available.
Which card to use
As mentioned, you can use any Capital One credit card or debit card to take advantage of the presale opportunity. If you’re not sure which Capital One card is right for you, this list can help you narrow down your options.
Swift and Capital One first teamed up in 2019. Since then, Capital One cardholders have also received special access to exclusive merchandise ahead of album releases. If you’re interested, your Capital One card makes it easy to get the products you want.
It’s a nice bonus when the credit card in your wallet helps you manage your finances and score fun perks.
The best credit card waives interest until 2024
If you have credit card debt, transfer it to this top balance transfer card guarantees you an introductory APR of 0% for up to 21 months! Plus, you won’t pay any annual fees. These are just a few of the reasons why our experts consider this card a top choice to help you control your debt. Read our full review for free and apply in just 2 minutes.