A powder-addicted couple from Revelstoke, BC pursue their dreams and set up a cat-skiing operation in the famous Monashee Mountains of British Columbia, Canada. And they need your help.
A rare and exciting investment opportunity has presented itself for you to partner with Cassandra and Kerry Penney as they seek to get their family business off the ground.
Our current process is to raise capital to build our lodge, develop the ski terrain and purchase equipment for operations. That being said, we are looking for a partner to build this dream with us. The ideal candidate would be an experienced entrepreneur with a passion for cat skiing, family and running successful businesses.
Powder Renegade Lodge will be one of the best cat ski operations in the world! Our offering of an authentic family owned and operated luxury cat ski chalet will be an experience hard to beat. With most operators already fully booked for the upcoming season, now is the perfect time to start a new cat ski operation!
The operation, named Powder Renegade Lodgewill join just six other remote lodge-based operations in British Columbia and around the world.
They already have an approved mandate, with some outstanding features:
- 15,760 acres of land in the Monashee Mountains.
- Second highest remote lodge site in the industry at 6400′ elevation (with approved water permit).
- Powder descents to the snowcat in the morning, no trip to the ski area. Home runs to lodge at the end of the day.
- 25 minute helicopter ride to the lodge site from Kelowna International Airport (the closest cat ski area to an international airport) for the shortest ride and travel time for guests.
- Family owned and operated
You might also like: